home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

6/30/10

Food for the 4th!

Pull out that checkered tablecloth and fire up the grill...
these sites have some yummy 4th of July recipes...

*************
These are yummy Strawberry, Blueberry Shortcake Ice cream Sandwiches from Southern Living

************
How Does She? calls these beauties "Stars on a Stick"!

***********
Secrets of a Super Mommy had this very cute idea!
Who says food is just for eating?!

***********
The Buzz Critic has this on her site... so yummy!

***********
Country Living has 20+ Side Dish Recipes!

***********
Be Different, Act Normal made this adorable cake!


*************
Taste of Home has 10 fun recipes on their site today... check it out!

YUM!YUM!

YUM!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Okay, that waffle is to die for! But the link isn't opening for me. Can you shoot me the link? Thanks!

And I love your site! I am adding you to my reader!!

Lorie said...

Oh, and that cake that you credited to me was not made by me. I was just featuring it on my site. It was actually made by 17 and Baking.

Sassy Sites! said...

Thanks Lorie! I don't know 17 and baking... I will head over there right now! :)