home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

7/21/10

Wainscoting 101

Welcome to:
Wainscoting 101


go HERE to learn what it is
go HERE to learn what to pick
go HERE to learn how to install it
________________________________________________

Call it wainscoting...
Call it beadboard...
whatever you call it...
i LoVe It aLL!!

__________________________________________
__________________________________________
The Decorating Guru




________________________________
5 Minutes Just For Me!
_______________________________

______________________________________

_____________________________________
check out these styles...
I love how they are all different!
...just beautiful!

3 comments:

autumn said...

wow! you had me at wainscoting! trim is one of my favorite things in the world, and i LOVE the pictures you have posted. thanks for sharing that cool metal wainscoting i spotted in wyoming!
:)
have a fabulous day.

the cape on the corner said...

following back...i love a good roundin' up ideas blog!

so glad you stopped by and chose to be my newest follower! thanks!

Unknown said...

wow! these are all such beautiful ideas! and all in one place, I am bookmarking this page...I looking to buy a home and this would be sooo fun and pretty to add!

Thanks for stopping by to see me and for following! I am off to check out more of your site!

Oh and I host a Friday link party every week too if you are interested in joining I'd love to have you!

Ashley
www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com