8/12/10

"O" is for...

ORGANIZE!!
(my favorite word in the English language!)
I'm smiling just thinking about it!
____________________________________

First of all... let me begin by telling you
a true story...

Once upon a time, in our pantry,
all of our chip bags were neatly stacked
on the shelves. The next day,
one of the chip bags had a hole
chewed through it. We set out a mouse trap,
and yep! We caught the bad guy!
MORAL OF THE STORY:
Never leave your chip bags exposed!
The End.
________________
These Sassy Sites make it easier for
us to get organized in the pantry!
AND KEEP THE CREATURES OUT!
_________________________
Get the KIDS involved! :)

__________________________________

Organize and Design uses these snap tight containers!

_______________________________

Fresh Vac sells these to make everything sealed airtight!

_________________________________

Vanilla Joy sells these CANSolidators to get your pantry organized!
I want one...or 2... or 5!

_______________________________
Home Storage USA sells these fancy dancy things...
wouldn't it be nice to have them in your pantry!


________________________________

Creative Organizing = one word! Labels! Labels! Labels!
Okay, 3 words. I love 'em!

_______________________________

BooBearyBinks made her own chalkboard labeled jars.

__________________________________

Saving Dollars and Sense Buckets! Buckets! Buckets!!
They make me VERY happy!!
___________________________________
NOW... go and get OrGaNIzeD!

8 comments:

bravoafterdark said...

WOW !!! I love the coffee and pasta organizers :)

Love your blog, new follower from the blog hop. Have a wonderful evening!!

http://bravoafterdark.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog {redberrybarn.blogspot}. I love your blog and you are now on my blog list!
Have a wonderful day!
Jenn

Heather said...

Great organizers!!! Thanks for finding them and sharing!!!

Linda said...

Hi! I'm following your blog! Too cute! Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you for the lovely compliments!

malia said...

hi, sweet blog! love this organizing post-- inspiring! i'm your newest follower

Hannah said...

Just found your blog, I have absolutely loved browsing! I am a new follower :)
rubies-pearls.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Ok - I love these ideas, but I do NOT like your story! :-) Ew!

The best place I've found to get storage containers like this is IKEA. They are half the price of the expensive ones at Bed Bath and Beyond, and I don't have any complaints about their quality.

Tara
www.tarabeingtara.blogspot.com

JAZEVOX said...

i like these organizers, they make things neat and clean and they look decorative.

blog hopping, have a nice day, jazevox