Featuring YOU Friday!

I LOVE Fridays!

Just a quick reminder of things you should know!

  • Become a Sassy Sites follower!

  • Link us to your main BLOG

  • Everyone is invited to the party

  •  Try and visit as many blogs as you can

  • This is a great way to meet lots of new people

  • It's good advertising for your business

  •  You DO NOT have to be a craft blog to join in!

  • Grab a button so others can join the fun!


Vote for your FAVORITE header design! The Sassy header contest winner will be announced Saturday morning!
Now, get your party on!
Happy Friday!


Veronica Lee said...

Happy Friday!

Magically Ordinary said...

Thanks for hosting! Gotta love Fridays!

Mommying On The Fly said...

Happy Friday... Newest Follower Here!!!

Young and Crafty said...

Hello! I'm Visiting from NFF and I've been a follower! I love your blog :)

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks for hosting! Lovin these sites that are linking up :)

Momma Teri said...

Following from Social Parade Fridays. Please stop in and do the same for me (we are working on a follow friday project to see how many followers can actually be collected in a single friday with active participation)

Thank you for your help and your return follow:

Purple Froggie Clay Stuff said...

This is fun.. thanks for featuring! I love to link up and meet new people.

Come see me at:

I follow those who follow me, leave me a comment so I will know to look for you!


The White Whimsies said...

Just stopping by and following your blog. Have a great weekend!