Lamp Revamps

Sometimes, you can find a lamp base or shade at garage sales or thrift stores for hardly anything at all. The transformation you can do to it is amazing!

Meridian Road just posted this transformation on her blog... with a tutorial!


Ruffles and Stuff made this adorable shabby chic pleated shade.

Check out what DIY Diaries did with her brass lamps.


My Home Ideas posted this before and after picture of her lamp revamp!


Thrifty Decor Chick found a lamp base at goodwill and knew it needed a REDO! Take a look at her blog for a before picture...it turned out beautiful!


Tatortots and Jello redid her lamp in 30 minutes! I love the burlap flower!


Pink and Polka Dot gave us a before and after shot of her shade redo.

Design Sponge Online uses a few cans of spray paint to make a huge transformation!


Show and Tell redid this lamp from drab to fab! I love the rosettes!


Dawn said...

I love these! thanks for sharing!

Olivia Renn said...

Such great ideas. Thanks!

Barefoot in Portland said...

I love these ideas...makes me want to get crafty! Very inspiring!

Found you on Welcome Wednesday and I am a new follower!

Karen @ http://barefootinportland.blogspot.com

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Thank you for featuring my lamp~you made my day!

Mommy Kerin said...

I love all the ideas! They are gorgeous!

Stopping by from Welcome Wednesday;
hope to see you stop back by!

Kerin :)

Hanna said...

HI, following you from wednesday blog hop. I love your blog design. very cute! you can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

billiemonster said...

OOoo I love them all!

~ www.billiemonster.com ~

Amiko said...


hi, I'm your new follower from WW.


Zannid said...

Following from Welcome Wednesdays. If you wouldn't mind following me back I would really appreciate it.


Megan Carroll said...

great ideas, they all look very fun. New follower.

Leslie said...

Hi! Thanks for featuring me in this post! I'm a follower now :)

Anonymous said...

Great Info! But I’m having some trouble trying to load your blog. :)