9/5/10

Sunday Spotlight

I would like to introduce you to a



Jennifer comes to us from Beehive Messages. My sister told me about this blog about a month ago, and I have loved it ever since! Jennifer is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She has a ton of great ideas that pertain to our church, and lots that you could use for any occasion! She has ideas for Primary, Young Women's, handouts, treats...

why don't I just show you!
here we go...
_________________________________
conference packet downloads
______________________________
sharing time music ideas
______________________________
Bible stories
___________________________
yummy recipes
___________________________
primary goodies
___________________________
young womens
____________________________
sharing time fun
______________________________
lots of printables
________________________________
holiday crafts
________________________________
lesson handouts
__________________________
birthday ideas
___________________________
holiday handouts

Don't you just love her! I check her blog often to get great ideas! Thanks Jennifer for letting us into your blog for a day! Thanks for being our Sunday Spotlight!
_____________________________
Are you a follower of SASSY SITES?
Are you a follower of Beehive Messages?
____________________________
Contact Jennifer
jennifer.hawkins @ hotmail.com
*Future Feature: Fall email me with your fall inspirations!
choosethewriting {@} hotmail.com

6 comments:

Jenglamgirl said...

Thank you so much. I will have to go check her out. I did those same lollipop valentines last year for my second grader. They are to fun. Have a super weekend. Jen

CraftOmaniac.blogspot.com
LarsenLoves.blogspot.com

La-Dee-da crafter said...

wow, such great ideas for the church! I will follow her and her ideas now. Thanks!!!

Vic said...

Great feature! have a happy Sunday:)

Lori@ Paisley Passions said...

Fun feature! Thanks for letting me know about it. Also, thanks for stopping by my blog and following and adding my linky party to your Thursday Linkups page :) I am following back.

mommyslittledinos said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! hope you can stop by and visit my blog

Mommy's Little Dinos
http://mommyslittledinos.blogspot.com

Army Wife Quilter said...

wow i could have used her blog a few months ago when i was primary president. thanks for sharing. love your site too.