Trick OR Treat!

Here are some adorable ideas for your kiddos to carry their candy around in on Halloween night... Bags and Buckets!

Sister's Stuff made this one using a black tote bag from Micheal's, some material, heat and bond, embroidery floss and needle. I love this!!


Sometimes Crafter made this cute Trick or Treat tote. Look at all that DETAIL! Gorgeous!


Polka Dot Market made these personalized Halloween bags! LOVE those polka dots!


Teeny Tiny Quilts made these adorable bags. I love the material!

Brown Paper Packages used empty ice cream buckets to make her kids personalized trick or treat buckets!

Just Give Me Stamps used a metal pail for her candy. Look at those adorable stamps she used to dress it up!


Life, Love, and Ladybugs made a trick or treat bucket out of a #10 can and some scrapbook paper!


Piccadilly Peddlers had the same idea! I love the ribbon she used! and I love that she put the vinyl lettering directly onto the can!

I have my #10 cans ready to make them cute! I can't wait to try these out!!

Trick or Treat!


Mandy said...

love those ones from teeny tiny quilts - I always wonder what to do with halloween fabric - now I know!

Taylor-Ann said...

Great pail ideas. I might have to steal an idea or two.

I just wanted to introduce myslef as your newest follower. I love your site and have been following for a while but wanted to make it official. :o)


Summer said...

Here's another great idea (not mine, but I made one for my daughter last year!):


Kerin Lee said...

These are all so wonderful! The top one is my absolute fav! I wonder if she is selling them? Going to go check her out, thanks for the GREAT post!

Alison said...

This is a fabulous roundup!!! I love the ice cream bucket idea!!

Rachel said...

Hey I'm following from Think of Me Thursday, come follow me too!


brown paper packages said...

Thanks so much--I don't think you're a stalker at all. :)

Katrina said...

Those are super cute! I'm not a crafty person, but some of those look easy enough for an inexperienced crafter to make!

Thanks for sharing those!

Goddess in Progress said...

Hey, thanks! :-)

Moira-Lin said...

Great post! I don't have any ice-cream buckets, darn! I will have to head to the store to buy several. You know, just for the buckets. :)

Life in Rehab said...

These are great ideas for in a few years from now when I have a new generation of trick or treaters.

Suzanne said...

These are awesome bags. I love each one -- so unique. I've made some that I'll be posting about too! Thanks for the heads up and comment on my blog. Love your site!