home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

10/20/10

Quick Projects!

 PROJECTS DONE IN
 UNDER AN HOUR.
(I must admit, these are my favorite kinds of crafts)
________________
I made
these cute Choose The Right signs
 for some primary children... in under an hour!

_________________
Vanilla Cream Cupcake made this adorable Buzz Lightyear flannel pillowcase in an hour.
 My 4 year old would LOVE this!

___________________
Delightful Dwelling made this Thanksgiving banner in under an hour.

__________________
Tree Fall Design made these super cute bibilicious baby bibs in under an hour!



Grab a button and Let's Party!
Photobucket

So, Link up your creations that you have
made in under an hour!
We'd love to see 'em...


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Just finished a quick project today, just in time for your linky! Thanks!

Shay said...

Love these kinds of projects!

Leanne said...

I love quick projects. Thanks for hosting.

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

New follower....would love for you to come check out my blog

keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com

Lolly Jane said...

thanks for hostin, marni! (:

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

What a great idea for a linky party! I love those quick and simple crafts! :)