Pilgrim Pals

I think that Pilgrims are one of the absolute
 cutest crafts associated with Thanksgiving!

The Year of Living Fabulously made these out of  toilet paper rolls.

All Kids Network had this cute idea at their site, a paper plate pilgrim!


Craft Jr. shared this printable pilgrim boy mask.
 I think he's darling!

...and HERE's the girl printable!

Craft Ideas has this cute pilgrim couple on her blog, along with a free template download of each!


Family Fun made this adorable guy out of an empty toilet paper roll... i love it!

Link up your Pilgrim Pals here:


KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Those paper tube crafts are precious!

HayleyK said...

Great ideas!!!

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.