Trash to Treasure Tuesday!

Welcome Back!

Each week gets harder and harder to choose just 6!
ALL of you are very talented!
...here are my faves from last week!
Sugar Bee made these darling candy wrapper flowers.
Now, THAT's takin' TRASH and makin' a treasure!
Mad's Creations found this suit coat at the thrift store for $5.

and made this adorable purse. I'm in love!


The Other White House made these darling
 lil' ghosty friends out of an old milk jug.


and turned it into this. (it makes me smile!)


Joy is at Home got this old frame at the thrift store for $2.

and made this cute wreath frame.
I'm gonna make one of these!! :)


A little bit of glaze can go a looong way! Check out these transformations from

I love 'em ALL!
Great transformations everyone!!
Was your "trash" featured?
Grab a button!

now... it's time to...

Remember: JUST "trash to treasures"
(all others will be removed)


Mandy said...

thanks for the shout-out on the candy wrappers!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! i linked up and am following you now! :)

Beth @ Free Stylin' said...

Thank you for inviting me and for hosting your awesome party! I can't wait to go look at more! You have a great site - but you had me at your pink crown! I love me some pink, and I love crowns!

ann @ mylifeasprose said...

marni, thanks for the invite to the party! :)

HoneyScrap said...

Thanks for the invite! I linked up:) I am also a new follower:)

Beth @ Wiccan Make Some Too said...

Awesome party Hun! Thanks for being a great hostess.