home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

12/21/10

A "RICE" Christmas Craft!

My sister did this with her kids the other day, and I had to share it! Firstly, to get her colored rice, she took plain rice in a baggie, added a squirt of food coloring in it, and shook it up to get different colored rice.
...............
 Make your design on your paper with glue...


pour your colored rice onto your paper...
(or use a spoon if you are an "advanced rice artist")


and voila!


That's a "rice" piece of art!

How cute is that?


5 comments:

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

How cute is that? SO CUTE!!! I love this and love that I could use it year round.

Shay said...

Thanks for the feature! So fun!

Blogs said...

neat-O:) looks so fun! thanks for sharing

Trina Hautala said...

I LOVE this idea!! Thanks for posting!

The Sheridans said...

Perfect for my 3yr old!! Thanks~