home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

12/20/10

Trash to Treasure Tuesday!

Welcome back and
Happy Tuesday!!!

Photobucket

53 link ups last week!
Here are some I love...

Crafty Hearts, Warm Home found an old window at a flea market and turned it into a frame for all of her wedding pictures! CUTE!

.................
mcmxcvii saw something she loved at Pottery Barn, but she didn't love the price. So, she made her own out of scrap wood she had. I think these turned out gorgeous!

................
Recovering Craft Hoarder turned an old book into an adorable clock!

..................
With Joy turned an old Christmas tablecloth into an adorable flower and hoodie.

.................
Till Death do us Part found an old frame at Goodwill and turned it into a keepsake frame for her candy dish that she loves.

.................
Life in Rehab had an old piece of a daybed, that she turned into a gorgeous Christmas decoration to hang her stockings on.
...................
The Frosted Gardner made a cute wreath out of an old book. Okay, can I just say that I love everything about this picture?! The old ladder, the lamp, the picture frame... Oh MY!

..............
Time to link up your trash! Show us what you've been transforming!!
{{Grab a button}}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Leanne said...

I love the features. Thanks for hosting again this week. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I am doing a great job at collecting the trash to transform. Hopefully after the new year I will get to work on the transformation part.

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Yea! Thanks for featuring my clock. I'm so excited.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Fun projects! Thanks so much for hosting, especially at such a busy time of the year! Warmest holiday wishes!

Life in Rehab said...

Well thank you so much for featuring our little ladder like contraption! We're all very flattered that you liked it.

The Sheridans said...

Hi! I just got done going threw the blog hop! This has been my favorite blog hop so far! It was interesting, and all of the before and afters were awesome! Do you think you'll have something similar again?