Trash to Treasure Tuesday!

It's Tuesday again... already?!
Didn't it seem like last week just flew by! I hope you all had a very wonderful Christmas and were able to spend time with lots of friends and family!

Crafty Hearts, Warm Home turned an ugly purple chest into this beauty!

Elizabeth and Co. turned ice into a gorgeous candle holder!

Uniquely Chic made an old vanity new again! I love the turquoise!

Forever Decorating turned an old table into a new bedside table.

Creative Passage used bandanas to make a beautiful blanket!

Time to link up your trash!
Grab a button, so others can join in on the fun...



MaryBerry Boutique said...

I love that bandana blanket! people are so flippen creative, YOU included!! I love your new blog look!:) lol i can never choose what background i like best so i change allll the time!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Thanks so much for featuring my ice candles! They were fun to make and a big hit with my holiday guests. Everyone had to touch them to see if they were real!