T2T Tuesday!

Welcome back to Trash to Treasure Tuesday!
LOTS of great transformations last week!! :)


Meridian Road found a mirror at a thrift store and transformed it into this great sign for her laundry room!


Second Time Designs painted a harlequin pattern on a table her friend had. I love the stain/aged looked she added over the top!


Kensington Cottage made this darling jewelry board out of an old cork board! I love it!


Check out this hutch transformation from Liz Marie!


LoveLeigh Again transformed this desk into a gorgeous cream painted and distressed piece!


How cute are these wrist warmers from Just Chic... made from men's socks! :)


Drab to Fab found this hutch at the DI for $10 and made it awesome! ... I'm sooo jealous!

Purple Paisley Pinwheels found an old table at Goodwill for $9...added some paint and some glaze... and turned it into something adorable!


Thrifty and Chic transformed an old chair and made it a simple, elegant, gorgeous piece for a corner that she had in her house!


Let's see what you've been transforming this week!


Liz Marie said...

Thank you so much for posting my lovely little hutch.. she is one of my pride & joys ;) You are the best.. and thank you for hosting trash to treasure tuesday!! xx Liz Marie

Teresa@oursoutherncountryhomeandfarm said...

Hi, I am a new follower, and have tried twice to link up already, and something is not working. It is probably from my end because I am having so much difficulty with blogger at the moment. Wanted to say thanks for hosting and I will try back later.

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for hosting Trash to Treasure Tuesday! <3

Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Thank you for featuring my project! I had a lot of fun with your party~people here really comment!
Thanks again.

Alicia said...

Thank you ever so much for featuring my table =)

Laurie said...

Thanks so much for hosting today!

Natalie said...

check me out joinin' in the fun!! haha!! i'm not sure if i did it right, so let me know if i'm a giant dorkasaurus... well, moreso than usual. ;)

Dayna said...

Thank you so much for the feature xoxo