home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

2/9/11

Homemade Valentines for KIDS!

Classroom parties are on their WAY! What is your child taking to hand out to their friends? Check out these adorable ideas that have been linked up at our Valentine Party!
.........................

"Snap at the Chance to be yours!"
....................................
"Stick 'em up!"
..............................
"I've got your heart!"
..............................
"I Dig You!"
................................
"You Rock!"
..................................
"Funny Valentine"
......................
"BEE mine!"
...............................
"I Love EWE"
.............................
"Printable Candy Covers!"
..............................
"Let's Connect!"
...........................
Mini iPod..."You Rock!"
..........................
"I Dig You!"
.....................
And lastly...
don't forget the teacher!
"Teacher Tackle Box"

Keep the ideas coming!!
The link up party will be open until February 15!

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Thanks for featuring my Stick 'Em Up Valentines!

Unknown said...

Loving this round-up of kids' valentines! Will be saving this for next year. Thanks for featuring my lollipop covers...the girls will be passing them out tomorrow!

DANA said...

I cannot believe your kids are named Allie and Jackson like my furry kids! That is too funny! danajeanward@gmail.com