Lost Socks

For Years to Come made this one with vinyl lettering and fabulous clips!
Scissors and Spatulas made hers out of an old washboard
Living Life Crafty found this basket at a yard sale for $1 and added a cute tag!
Harper Nibbles used an old frame and some chicken wire
Print and Sew made a canvas bag for her lost socks!
Makia Creations made this cute one. I love the twine!
House of Smiths made hers a "WANTED" sign! Too cute!
Olive Knolls made this cute one from a 2x4 and attached it to a shelf.
The Allens used a simple basket with an adorable burlap sign.
So, you want to know how to make these adorable clothespin clips to hang your socks from...


Krafty Kat said...

Love these ideas! Sharing on my FB page!

House of Smiths said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!! :)
You're so sweet!

SweetSugarBelle said...

Found you by chance and I adore your blog!!! Wow! :-) I have a lot of catching up to do!

Candy Cake and Crafts said...

Love your lost socks. So much better than the one I created a few years back. I think mine needs some updating after seeing yours.

You can see mine here...

Lindsey said...

I've never seen these before, but it is such a great idea.

Every Day Products & More said...

love it

Close to home said...

what creative folks you found, I need to get one of these going in my laundry room instead of keeping them in the laundry basket and eventually the trash.

newest follower, come visit when you get a chance


Jill said...

Wow! I've come across a couple of these before, but I didn't know there were so many out there! they're so cute!!!

Sarah said...

These are adorable ideas! I love all of them!