home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

3/21/11

t2t Tuesday!

So many great transformations this last week!! Thanks to everyone who linked up. I LOVE to see everything that you've been working on! Here are just a few...
_________________________________
The V Spot transformed an old chandelier into something she can proudly display outside for Spring! I love it!!
_____________________________
Check out this darling jean skirt apron from the Inspired Housewife. So cute!!
________________________________
Johnny in a Dress took clear ornaments and made a gorgeous mobile to hang in her daughter's room!
_________________________________
All Thumbs Crafts made these darling burlap frames using cardboard boxes... brilliant!
__________________________________
What do you do with that sock that doesn't have a match... make a headband! How cute is this from the Powell Family
_________________________________
The Little Apartment made this cute lampshade using twine and a shade base.
_________________________________
I'm a Mom, Not a Professional transformed her old sewing chair into something super duper cute!! Love that fabric!
she also redid her sewing table!
_______________________________
How gorgeous is this chandelier from Switcheroom. Can you tell what the base is... an old fan!
______________________________
Creative Cain Cabin found a dress at Goodwill and made it perfect!
______________________________
Barbwired transformed an old clock into this blingy, sassy thing! I'm in love with it!! You've got to check out the "before"
________________________________
Time to Party!
Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for the feature and thanks for hosting the party! :)

Screaming Sardine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Screaming Sardine said...

Thanks for the feature! I'm honored to be in such creative company. :) And thanks for hosting a sassy linky party.

Cheers,
Tracy http://allthumbscrafts.blogspot.com

Beth@Wiccan Make Some Too said...

Wickedly awesome party! Thanks.

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my mobile! Super exciting! Yay!

Sybilline said...

I linked a card but I think I made a mistake on the party! I tried to delete my entry but look like there is no way to do it! So if you want to do it for me ! (#70) Sorry about the trouble!

amber @ barbwired said...

Thank you so very much for showing off the barbwired beautiful clock! I appreciate the blog love!!

I have linked up today's cake bouquet. Thank you also for hosting!

AND I am a follower :)

Amber
@http://barbwired0117.blogspot.com

~K @ VintageSkye said...

Thanks for hosting! My internet is acting up so I accidentally listed my project twice, SORRY! Not sure how to fix it. (#93)

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Blessings,
Linda