t2t Tuesday!

Welcome back to another fun week of trash to treasures! We had lots of great link ups last week. Here are a few of my favorites...
The Homeroad hit the motherload with these curbside finds!
How cute is this dresser revamp from Pudel-Design. I love that she used different colors!
The Shanty Girl took an old window and some mason jars and made a gorgeous piece of decor! I can't wait for my sister to see this! She has a million mason jars AND a half million windows! ;)
This cute bulletin/photo board from Path Before Me was made from an old frame and some twine. I love it!!
California Callahans transformed an old desk into this beauty! Don't you just love those keyholes and that COLOR!!
Increasingly Domestic turned average jars and glass candle sticks into these adorable candy jars!
Auntie Lolo Crafts found an old frame for $1.99 at the thrift store and turned it into a darling spring sign!
Mal-licious took an old bathroom light bar and transformed it into an elegant votive centerpiece...brilliant!!
Creative Cain Cabin transformed an old TV stand into a cute place to house all of her craft stuff... cute!
Can't Stop Making Things found a wooden bunny thingy at a thrift store, brought it home and made it a super cute chalkboard! I love the planter-turned-chalk holder!
If you were featured, grab this button.
If you linked up your trash, grab this button.

...AND don't forget to check out all of the giveaways that we are hosting this week at our Giveaway EGGstravaganza!! You don't want to miss them!

*Link up ONLY trash to treasures, please!*


Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thank you for hosting the party! :)

Teresa@oursoutherncountryhomeandfarm said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Matt and Leah said...

Thanks for featuring my desk :)

Gail said...

What a lovely surprise to open up your site and find my chalkboard bunny. Have a happy Easter!

Stephanie said...

I am a Goodwill addict so this is the perfect place for me!

Thanks for hosting!

henry  happened

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Thank you for featuring my candy jars! I love your blog and seeing all the great ideas people link up here...great party:)

Screaming Sardine said...

Thanks for hosting another link party. I hope you have a great week! :)

Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

Auntie Lolo said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Spring Sign, it was so much fun to make! I love all the other projects as well, what a great linky party :)



Mallory said...

Thanks for featuring my votive centerpiece!! :)