home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

5/18/11

hanging up the cleats

Baseball is over.
It's a bittersweet day at our house. 
  • my hubby will miss the snack shack nachos with jalapenos
  • i won't get to sit and chat with my girlfriends every night at the field
  • i HAVE to actually cook dinner for my family now
  • Jackson will outgrow his cleats before next season
  • Logan won't have his "free supply" of candy from the snack shack
  • i won't be able to see my cute all stars run the bases
  • we can have dinner together as a family again
  • homework will be done before 10pm
  • we don't have to eat hot dogs from the snack shack every.night.
  • we can be showered and in pj's by 7pm if we want
  • i can clean out the "baseball crap" from my car
  • i won't have baseballs rolling around in the back of my car
  • baseball won't be here again for whole year
  •  did I mention that baseball won't be here again for whole year! :)

2 comments:

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Oh, boy! How I understand. We still have a month and a half left. When we don't have baseball, I'm not sure what we'll do.

Dannette said...

We still have one more game left. I miss baseball when it ends and cant wait for it to start again the next season!! We are no longer with Little League(now it's High school ball) so I REALLY miss the LL ball. Hugs & Smiles, Dannette in Northern Calif.