home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

5/9/11

t2t Tuesday!

YAY!! Time for some Trash to Treasures!
Okay! How sweet is this Tshirt/Pottery Barn pillow from Found it... Made it! I LOVE this!
_______________________
This entry table looks like it came straight out of a magazine! I love this! From Meg and Mum's
____________________________
Lovin' these white painted mason jars from Liz Marie!
___________________________
Another mason jar idea! Peace, Love, 2 Sisters made these awesome hanging solar lights!
________________________
221 Vision turned old shutters into this gorgeous piece of home decor!! I'm in love! (and this gives me an idea for the next round of American Crafters!)
_________________________
Born Again Crafter gave new life to an old vintage bed sheet and a Tshirt! I'm lovin' that yellow flower too!
__________________________
Check out this fabulous necklace that Janet of All Trades made, using a belt pendant! They are in her ETSY shop, if you'd like to buy one! ;)
_________________________
The Homeroad featured her craft room... THIS ROOM is full of t2t goodies!
___________________________
Decor & Harmony made over this cute little side table using some awesome robin egg blue paint and remnant fabric to line the drawers! LOVE it!!
________________________
Check out this awesome lamp revamp from Chick Hardware. Cutest lamp shade EVER!!
Great transformations everyone! If you were featured, grab a button! :)
Time to PARTY! Let's see those trash to treasures!
Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

You need to solicit all the American Crafters for you link party today - you know they have a great Trash-to-Treasure project to share :)

Thanks for hosting!

Lolly Jane said...

haha mandy, good call. done! and ps: maybe we'll use one of your feature's for this week's project...whaddaya say?? ;)

Homeroad said...

Thanks so much for featuring my room!
I love being a Sassy Site!
xo Susan

Kendra Hardesty said...

I would love to link up, but I don't see your button for adding to my post that shows I did. I want to make sure people see your blog too!!!

Lyssa Beth said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! My girl LOVES that yellow flower too ;)