t2t Tuesday!

YAY!! Time for some Trash to Treasures!
Okay! How sweet is this Tshirt/Pottery Barn pillow from Found it... Made it! I LOVE this!
This entry table looks like it came straight out of a magazine! I love this! From Meg and Mum's
Lovin' these white painted mason jars from Liz Marie!
Another mason jar idea! Peace, Love, 2 Sisters made these awesome hanging solar lights!
221 Vision turned old shutters into this gorgeous piece of home decor!! I'm in love! (and this gives me an idea for the next round of American Crafters!)
Born Again Crafter gave new life to an old vintage bed sheet and a Tshirt! I'm lovin' that yellow flower too!
Check out this fabulous necklace that Janet of All Trades made, using a belt pendant! They are in her ETSY shop, if you'd like to buy one! ;)
The Homeroad featured her craft room... THIS ROOM is full of t2t goodies!
Decor & Harmony made over this cute little side table using some awesome robin egg blue paint and remnant fabric to line the drawers! LOVE it!!
Check out this awesome lamp revamp from Chick Hardware. Cutest lamp shade EVER!!
Great transformations everyone! If you were featured, grab a button! :)
Time to PARTY! Let's see those trash to treasures!
Happy Tuesday!


Mandy @ Sugar Bee Crafts said...

You need to solicit all the American Crafters for you link party today - you know they have a great Trash-to-Treasure project to share :)

Thanks for hosting!

Lolly Jane said...

haha mandy, good call. done! and ps: maybe we'll use one of your feature's for this week's project...whaddaya say?? ;)

Susan @ homeroad.net said...

Thanks so much for featuring my room!
I love being a Sassy Site!
xo Susan

Kendra Hardesty said...

I would love to link up, but I don't see your button for adding to my post that shows I did. I want to make sure people see your blog too!!!

Lyssa said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! My girl LOVES that yellow flower too ;)