Happy Father's Day {POP} Ideas!

So many fun ideas out there for Father's Day coming up!
Some of my favorites this year have to do with a soda POP!
 There you have it!
Happy Father's Day, POP!


BellaVida said...

These are great, especially cause I refer to mine as: POPS ;)

Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great day.

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Suh-weet! Thanks for the feature:) Lots of good ideas:)

Alison@Oopsey Daisy said...

WOWZERS! There are lots of "pop" ideas for Pop! So many fun posts... thanks for including mine! I just tweeted the link out, too :)

MaryBerry Boutique said...

All of these are so cute! i wanted to thank you for the "HOW TO" on how to WIDEN YOUR BLOG! I love the way mine looks now:) BUTTT i was wondering how you get your pix to be so BIG? do u just re-size them in photobucket? As always I love your blog its GREAT!!

Natalie said...

I SO LOVE THESE IDEAS!!! I ordered a case of Shawn's favorite soda from Brazil just for him to have because he loves it and it's hard to find... but now I can do this for the card! YAAAAY!!! This is going to be so fun! You read my mind and post ideas that I need every day. THANK YOU SO MUCH, SUPER MARN MARN!!!