Sassy Spotlight

Our top spot for this week is Amanda
from The Ivy Cottage.
She's an adorable work-from-home-mom (WAHM) with a wedding decor business. She's an active crafter and DIY girl. She has two little ones who keep her on her toes. She thrives on being busy and loves a good challenge. She met the love of her life in college and they have been together for over 10 years and married for almost 7. In 2008, they welcomed a vivacious little girl named, Ivy, into their family. The summer of 2010 they welcomed their little boy, Geoffrey. Gabby is their spoiled dog and between everyone, they have a crazy household! 
What do you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I enjoy crafting and do-it-yourself projects. I love tinkering around the house and I am always up for a project. Solving problems and coming up with designs solutions is one of my favorite things to do. I am also a trained sculptor . . . but after years of teaching ceramics to high schoolers, I now find myself in my ceramics studio if I have the time. Moulding and shaping clay is one of my passions! I also enjoy reading, especially sci-fi. Cooking seems to be something I am becoming more interested in and with few acres we live on, I hope to become a gardening master.
Why do you love to blog?
Blogging gives me an escape from my own mind! It allows me to put all of my ideas down in a creative and ever-changing sketchbook that I get to share with others. I love critiques from other bloggers and find myself challenged every time I link up.
What are some of your favorite posts you've written?
Check out her wedding blog too!
High Fire Designs
and MY favorite of her posts...
SO cute!!! Click on the link to check out the entire room transformation! You are so adorable, Amanda! I am so glad that we could get to know you better!

Head on over to the Ivy Cottage and become a follower
and see all of the fun things that Amanda has!
Happy Sunday!!
BIG changes coming my way today...
I'll let you know a little later!


Brittany said...

gorgeous pictures! how do you get to be involved in this feature?

Love the site!


Delaney said...

I was already follower of this blog & I absolutely love it!