home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

6/5/11

summer fun and sassy sites!

I'm back from girls camp! WHEW! LOTS of work and tons of FUN! Now that girls camp is over, this means one thing... SUMMER BEGINS! I was thinking the other day of how much fun it would be to have a SUMMER party! An ALL summer long link up! Anything related to summer...summer activites, fun ideas, kid crafts, recipes, places to go, things to do, homemade bubbles, things that you've accomplished on your 60 days of summer list!
It's all here going to be here at Sassy Sites!
So, this is how it's going to work. I will have a link on my blog that will take you directly to the PAR-TAY! That way, anytime you have ANYTHING SUMMER to blog about- link up! Easy, right! Then, when people want ideas (and they WILL!!!) they will come here and see YOUR fabulous summer ideas! And, of course as always, I will feature my favorite summer link ups... ALL SUMMER LONG!! I am SO excited! Let's get this party started!!
Grab a button so everyone will know where to go!
Spread the word!
XOXO!!

4 comments:

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

This is a great idea!

Hey, so I was having problems with the linky and it looks like it posted twice. Sorry!

Heidi said...

I love summer and can't wait to see all of the creative things that people are doing. Thanks for hosting and love your button!

Mimi said...

What a wonderful idea for a blog! Thanks so much - I'll be working on some creations to post!
Looks like a lot of fun :)

Coley said...

Great idea for a link up! :)