t2t Tuesday!

Welcome back to another fun week of Trash to Treasures!
Here are some of my favorites from last week...
Crafty Hearts, Warm Home found this old window at a resale shop. It's the perfect place to display some of her wedding pictures!
The Precious Little Things in Life transformed a hutch found on the curbside. What a great find! I love what she did with it!
Check out this hope chest redo from Upcycling My Life
From shirts to adorable purses, from Craft Buds
My Girlish Whims just completed her very first furniture redo. I think it looks fabulous!
DIY By Design transformed an ugly, old chair into something VERY chic!
Life in Rehab rescued this door from a neighbor's trash pile! I LOVE what she's done with it!
GREAT transformations! I love taking something old (or off the street in many cases) and making it into something useful and decorative! If you were featured, make sure to grab a button if you don't already have one! And if you are participating, grab a button please!
*only trash to treasures, please!


Brittany said...

I love all of this redoes! I wish I was crafty enough to do something like that!


the cape on the corner said...

oh my gosh, i love that hutch redo. never seen anything like that, just using the top and hanging it as a cabinet. such a great idea! thanks for hosting and have a good one!

Deborah March said...

Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful blog party...and THANK YOU for the honour of including a piece from my puny little blog in your feature this week!!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

thanks for featuring my pink desk! :D

Mongs said...

opps sorry I uploaded my link twice! Interesting projects. Thanks for the link up!


BellaVida said...

Hi I'm a new follower. Your blog is so creatively inspiring I just had to follow.

Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great day.