Sassy Spotlight!

Happy 4th of July Eve!
I hope you and your family are having a FUN 4th of July weekend! We are up in the cool pines this weekend enjoying friends, food, and fireworks! Now, onto our Sassy Sunday Spotlight for the week! I am happy to introduce you to Tracy from Craft Junkie Too!
Who is Craft Junkie Too?

"I live in Texas with my hubby and 2 boys. By day ~ I am an administrative assistant for a State of Texas facility who provides service to those living with mental disabilities ~ I've been there over 20 years and have worked my way up through the ranks. I get to use my creative side all day long. I love the people I work with and am fortunate to have an office full of co-workers who support and are interested in things I like too."
By night , Craft Junkie Too is a mom, wife and crazy crafter. I love to paint, create, scrapbook, make cards, and do video tutorials to show you all my style of crafting ~ CJToo style.
How long have you been crafting?
"I have been crafting my entire life (it seems). I was always the creative one in the family and still am Ü. I get more credit than I really deserve because I couldn't do it without my faith, family and following of God, His word and belief that He will provide to those who are Faithful."
Why do you do this?
"Simple! I love to craft, I love to help others and I love to share! I am fortunate to have a wonderful belief that good things happen to good people. Be faithful, love your family, love what you do and love God. Simple as that!"
My Cricut Experience:
I purchased the Cricut on a whim. I was shopping an after Christmas sale in early 2009 and found it at a very reasonable price. In other words I didn't go to the store to find a Cricut, it found me and CALLED MY NAME.....IT SAID "YOOOO HOOO TAKE ME HOME! That day I bought it with the thought that if I didn't like it I would return it. WELL, that never happened. Purchasing the Cricut has opened up a whole new world for me that I just LOVE. I searched the net and YouTube for help in learning this machine and along the way unlocked a desire to help others through video tutorials. I am having a blast and thank all of my friends and followers who like my style of crafting. Yea!

Go by and check out
 Craft Junkie Too!

Craft Junkie Too Friend


Roni said...

Tracey has the most amazing blog! I have followed Tracey for years! Nice to see you here!
I think if you want to see crafty and creative hop on over to CJTOO!

Tracy ~ Craft Junkie Too said...

Hi Marni -- THANK YOU so very much for the fabulous feature of me and my blog. What a very sweet honor. :)

Thanks to Roni for the sweet comment.
Tracy ~ Craft Junkie Too

Tiffany said...

Just found your site through Tracey (who has a fabulous blog) and so excited I did! I'm a new follower :)