saturday shout outs

the ffa party is rockin'! Go on over and link up!
YOU could be featured next!!
The Diary of Dave's Wife
mod podge shoes
if you missed seeing Kristy on the Valley Dish, channel 12-
head over to her blog to see it! She did an amazing job!
Check out how to make your own pair or adorable mod podge shoes!!
Crafting and Creativity
diaper strap
How genius is this! The velcro strap keeps diapers organized
 in the diaper bag. Every mom is happy about this little invention!
family wall
I've been wanting to do this forever! This is DARLING!!
 I love the different fonts and sizes Kristyn used!
homemade mesh bags
How adorable are the colors she chose and
 how cute are those little flowers!
roman numeral sign
Can I just mention that I love everything about
 this picture! The green ceramic decor thingy and
 I'm LOVIN' the striped wall too!
rockin' floor pillows
These are adorable! Perfect for reading, watching TV,
eating snacks...anything! And these just happen
to be my husband and my initials!
hot dog party for the 4th
okay, this party is seriously SO cute! Check out all of the
hot dog topper options! I love this!! She even made the hot dog trays
cute... and took a little teasing from her friends for it. Totally worth it! :)
smores bars
You can never go wrong with smores!
I need to make these on our next camping trip!
rain boot planter
How stinkin' cute is this! The best part is, they are both rights! :)
Lily's play kitchen
This kitchen looks more modern than mine,
 and complete with stainless steel appliances! :)
All of this for under $100!!
Samoa brownies
I LOVE girl scout Samoa cookies and I LOVE
brownies, so this one is for sure a win-win!!
bubbles and bratwurst
this is such a cute birthday party idea! Instead of paying
 hundreds for a fun, memorable party,
she spent under $150 for everything. I LOVE this!!
There you have it. My shout outs from the party so far... keep linking up!
Grab a button if you were featured!
Have a wonderful Saturday!


Suzanne said...

Loved all these fabulous projects!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! I am sooooo excited to be featured... made my week!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Wahoo! Thanks for the feature friend! You are the BESTEST! :0)

Jenni said...

thanks for the shout out and your sweet words about our hot dog party!

the teasing was so worth it!!!

Sarah said...

Marni- thanks so much for the shout out!!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend! :)