home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

7/9/11

saturday shout outs

the ffa party is rockin'! Go on over and link up!
YOU could be featured next!!
__________________________
The Diary of Dave's Wife
mod podge shoes
if you missed seeing Kristy on the Valley Dish, channel 12-
head over to her blog to see it! She did an amazing job!
Check out how to make your own pair or adorable mod podge shoes!!
____________________________
Crafting and Creativity
diaper strap
How genius is this! The velcro strap keeps diapers organized
 in the diaper bag. Every mom is happy about this little invention!
____________________________
family wall
I've been wanting to do this forever! This is DARLING!!
 I love the different fonts and sizes Kristyn used!
_____________________________________
homemade mesh bags
How adorable are the colors she chose and
 how cute are those little flowers!
_____________________________
roman numeral sign
Can I just mention that I love everything about
 this picture! The green ceramic decor thingy and
 I'm LOVIN' the striped wall too!
_____________________________
rockin' floor pillows
These are adorable! Perfect for reading, watching TV,
eating snacks...anything! And these just happen
to be my husband and my initials!
______________________________
hot dog party for the 4th
okay, this party is seriously SO cute! Check out all of the
hot dog topper options! I love this!! She even made the hot dog trays
cute... and took a little teasing from her friends for it. Totally worth it! :)
_______________________________
smores bars
You can never go wrong with smores!
I need to make these on our next camping trip!
__________________________
rain boot planter
How stinkin' cute is this! The best part is, they are both rights! :)
____________________
Lily's play kitchen
This kitchen looks more modern than mine,
 and complete with stainless steel appliances! :)
All of this for under $100!!
__________________________
Samoa brownies
I LOVE girl scout Samoa cookies and I LOVE
brownies, so this one is for sure a win-win!!
________________________
bubbles and bratwurst
this is such a cute birthday party idea! Instead of paying
 hundreds for a fun, memorable party,
she spent under $150 for everything. I LOVE this!!
There you have it. My shout outs from the party so far... keep linking up!
Grab a button if you were featured!
Photobucket
Have a wonderful Saturday!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Loved all these fabulous projects!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! I am sooooo excited to be featured... made my week!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Wahoo! Thanks for the feature friend! You are the BESTEST! :0)

Jenni said...

thanks for the shout out and your sweet words about our hot dog party!

the teasing was so worth it!!!

Sarah said...

Marni- thanks so much for the shout out!!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend! :)