t2t Tuesday!

Welcome back to another week of trash to treasures! I thought it would be fun to give a shout out to the link ups that were most viewed from last week. So, here they are!
most viewed item:
soda can flowers
...and the runners up:
frame redo
clock pedestal dish
night table redo
desk makeover
pink chandelier
Now it's time for you to link up!
Happy Tuesday!!


christini yogini said...

Thanks so much for hosting, and all the wonderful inspiration!!!

Amber @ Quilted Euphoria said...

Love your link parties! :-)

Dominguezfam said...

Thank you for featuring my Trash to Treasure Soda Can Hair Barrettes:)

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Thanks so much for featuring my desk and chair! You made my day!

Deneen said...

Thanks for the party!

Jamie said...

Thank you for hostessing! I always enjoy your party! :)

play3rsgold said...

Thanks so much for presenting my table and chair! You created my day!runescape gold
Final Fantasy XIV Gil