home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

10/16/11

Sunday Spotlight {RWKrafts}

Meet Rachel, from RWKrafts

"My fingers are always covered in ink and glue, my clothes have bits of paint splattered on them, I am addicted to pretty paper, and I love preserving memories. Everything about creating is so amazing! I spend a lot of time across the country, and having this little shop brings me down to earth and keeps my brain sane. I love creating and sharing what I have made with you!

I want to take the impending doom out of keeping a scrapbook! Buying a huge photo album can be daunting, and lacks personality, and you may just not have the time for it. With my premade mini albums in my shop, I have done the hard part for you. Just add your photos and some personal journaling and you will love your finished album! I also love making cards, mostly in a modern and simple style, but sometimes I spice things up to see what happens. Rest assured that what you buy is a unique one of a kind item!

Give the gift of memories in a unique way, and send a card that your friends will keep on the mantle for years to come! Giving and receiving 'snail mail' is such an easy way to make somebody smile!"

RWKrafts
Some of my favorite Halloween posts are:
________________

_________________________

Visit Rachel's ETSY shop!
You'll find things like these:
Lizards and Geckos Birthday Celebrations Hand Cut Cards Set of (3)

Handmade with Love Birdie Quail Stamp Thank You Shop Supplies and Mini Cards (10)
Halloween TP Roll Premade Mini Scrap Album Upcycled and Recycled
Thanks Berry Much Hand Cut and Glittered Greeting Card, Blank Inside, Pink and Purple Grapes
Thanks "BERRY" much for letting us get to know you better Rachel!! Be sure to check out the rest of Rachel's adorable blog!! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
XOXO!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

thanks so much! this makes me so happy to be featured. I was shocked when I checked the blog and saw my picture up top lol!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Kari said...

Aww that's my crafty friend!! So proud for you to be featured!! Congrats my friend!