home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

10/8/11

Sunday Spotlight

I am so excited to introduce you to our next
SASSY spotlight! 
This is Anna from Directions Not Included!
"Directions Not Included is made up of two busy humans, three hairy mutts and two crazy cats living in sunny South Florida. I'm Anna the voice behind the blog. I am a full-time marketing executive by day and MBA student by night. I like sushi, wine, Bob Dylan and the Beatles and making and painting things. The hubby is a full-time college professor and full-time ceramic artist. He likes ceramics, 
golf, good food, fishing, and me :)
This is the pack of creatures we live with - Dylan, Annie, Maggie, Lily, and Lemur. They are all rescues and have full run of the house. They are naughty little creatures who we love dearly and will likely make appearances while "helping" us with our projects."
I asked Anna a few questions so we could get to know her a little better!

WHY do you blog?
Blogging makes me smile and is my escape. I have a demanding executive level job, a full-time graduate student workload and am dealing with a full house renovation whenever I have a spare minute. It's so fun to get to disconnect for a few hours every day to work on a project, write a post and share with readers. Even more so, I love the interactions with readers and other bloggers.

WHEN did you start blogging?
I started blogging right after we closed on our house in December 2010. This house is a major undertaking so it was easier to keep all of our friends and family updated on our progress that way. I never expected to have a follower outside of my friend circle but it definitely has expanded to something more and I love it. 

WHAT is your blog about?
As I like to say, the blog is about documenting the adventures of two humans, three dogs and two cats as we take an old and ugly Florida home and make it ours. I cover our DIY home renovations, crafty projects, things we love and hopefully throw in some fun along the way.


tell us about your family...
I've been with the love my life almost 10 years now,
 4 years dating and 6 married. 
Today is actually his 40th birthday so Happy Birthday love! No kids yet but we have our hearts full with our furry children. We have five rescue pets, three dogs and two cats - Dylan, Annie, Maggie, Lily and Lemur. Yes, I know to many people that seems crazy but we love them all.
______________________
What can you expect to find over at Directions Not Included?
______________________
_______________________
_______________________________
_______________________
____________________________
Anna, it was SO much fun getting to know you! I love your blog and all of the crafts and makeovers you do. Thanks for letting us be a part of your life for a day and a VERY Happy Birthday to your hubby!!
Be sure to head over to Directions Not Included!
Directions Not Included

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

I love creative, positive, happy people. It was great to get to know Anna!

Anna@Directions Not Included said...

Thanks for having me Marni!