home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

10/3/11

t2t Tuesday!

Photobucket
While searching for my favorites this week, I am drawn to all of the dresser and desk makeovers! I have an old desk sitting in my garage just waiting for me to give some lovin' to. I haven't had the time recently to even think of starting on it. But after seeing all of these wonderful transformations, I think I might just have to whip out my spray paint! :)
______________________
____________________
_____________________
____________________
____________________
__________________
_________________
I love all of these!
Ready to party?
Link up your trash to treasures!

11 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

I linked up another dresser redo for ya - - redone completely into something else, nightstands :)

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Having trouble linking up:( I will try back later.

Blessings,
Linda

Lolly Jane said...

i'm not as awesome as miss mandy above this week, i just destroyed a hutch and made it my own (:

ps: i need to chat with you, call me!

Feral Turtle said...

Thanks for hosting an awesome linky party. I am a new follower :)

Liz Marie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my lovely green dresser.. I love all the other dressers you featured as well!! Hope you have a great week!

Liz Marie

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Thanks for featuring my vanity! You're amazing! Thanks for hosting the party too.

Rachel said...

love all the distressed dressers this week! so shabby chic

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my numbered dresser! What a nice surprise!!!! Thank you also for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! We love coming here!
Briana @ babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Thank you so much for featuring my two-toned gray dresser! I appreciate the time and energy it takes to host a party. Thank you!

Elder Esplin said...

Hey girlie!! I just linked up my post "{Suite} Sporty Revamps" and the picture looks a little, errrr, strange?! Not sure what I did! :/ Thanks for being FABULOUS. You ROCK!

Jennie {Cinnaberry Suite}