home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

12/22/11

Happy Friday!

Link Up your Sassy Sites!
I can't even believe it! Two more days until Christmas!! The presents are all shopped for, wrapped, and tucked away under the tree. It's now time to just sit back and enjoy the holiday season. I can't wait to see my boys' faces on Christmas morning! I've been thinking about a few things and I'm curious to hear your answers. So if you'd like to play along, I'd LOVE it! Just leave your answers as your comment. Answer one question or ALL of them! :)

Do you let your kids open a Christmas Eve gift?

Do you put all of your presents under your tree through December or do you wait until Christmas morning to make the big reveal?

Does Santa always bring what your kids want every year?

Do you buy a real tree every year or keep it artificial?

Colored lights or white on the tree/house?
______________________________
 Don't forget about our Christmas giveaway from Capture the Magic!
They are giving FIVE sassy readers a FREE photo from their website. It's proof that Santa was spotted in your living room on Christmas Eve. Go HERE to join! The winner will be chosen on Christmas Eve morning! Just in time for you to snap the picture! :)
_______________________
let's PAR-TAY!
no rules! no theme!
Link up anything you want us to see!
oh, and grab a button...

14 comments:

Heidi said...

When we get home from Christmas Eve brunch, my 4 kids get to open pajamas (from Mrs. Claus) and gifts from out-of-town family. Santa gifts are opened on Christmas morning. Merry Christmas!

Sassy Sites! said...

OH! I LOVE the idea of having Mrs. Claus bring them their PJ's!! Too cute!

Amy C said...

When I was young we never opened any gifts on Christmas eve, but I always wanted to. My husband did get to open pajamas tho, so that is something we do with our kids.
Having presents under the tree all thru December just depends how on the ball I am that year. :)
Santa doesn't always bring exactly what they want, but it's usually pretty close. Santa only brings one thing at our house tho, the rest of the wrapped gifts are from mom and dad.
Real tree here, husbands family is in the tree stand business, and use to sell fresh trees.
I wanted white lights on my tree this year but we didn't have enough, so we used colored.
These questions are fun! I think it's fun to hear/see how others do Christmas. Sorry for the novel! :)

MaryBerry Boutique said...

Merry Christmas Marni:)
My husband and I decided a few years ago to give our kids Christmas Pj's so on christmas eve we let them open those:)
We dont put any gifts under our christmas tree, lol it looks like there is more if we wait for christmas morning:)
i think my kids have gotton what they have wanted for Christmas so far but they are still little and only want small stuff {thank goodness:)}
We have always had an artifical tree, but i realllly want a real one next year!
and last but not least:) we put color lights outside and some years i have color lights mixed with white lights on my tree only because it makes it brighter! But this year i have white lights:)
Mary

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Merry Christamas!!!!! <3 Thanks for hosting!

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

PJ's on Christmas Eve.
No they don't always get what they want(we try).
Real tree that we cut down with white lights.

Merry Christmas!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

When the kids were little, presents from Santa were opened Christmas Day, whilst all presents from 'real' people were opened Christmas Eve. As the kids became older and knew who Santa was, we moved to Christmas Day for all. Santa brought most of the things they wanted. Have a great Christmas!

Patty Albertson said...

My kids always opened gifts from us on Christmas Eve and the ones from Santa on Christmas morning. As they got older everything was opened on Christmas Eve. Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting this blog hop! I added my link and will post the button a little later this afternoon :)

Merry Chistmas!

~Lisa
http://msmarvelproject.wordpress.com

Rachel said...

merry christmas! as a kid, we always got one gift to open on christmas eve. All presents get put under the tree throughout the month, then we can poke at em and shake em :) and absolutely not, i never got EVERYTHING on the list! such is life!

Anonymous said...

One big Christmas morning reveal! Thank you for hosting.

Jeanna said...

Yes, I let them open a small one that I pick out...
We put most of the presents under the tree all through December. No, Santa doesn't bring everything they want. Artificial so we can enjoy it all month. White lights on tree and house.
Thanks for letting me party at your place today,

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.com

Green Baby said...

I love the real tree--You can't beat the smell! And it's white lights for us. Our house is too chaotic for colored lights!

james said...

You guys have shared an amazing and wonderful post and the blog is pretty knowledgeable and informative as well.

office.com/setup