home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

12/1/11

Sassy Christmas {Advent Calendars}

Welcome to DAY 1 of our Sassy Christmas party!!

It's December 1st...
time to get those ADVENT CALENDARS out!
I am super excited!
Make sure you read the rule at the bottom of this post before linking up! :)
___________________________
countdown cards
__________________________
advent tree
manzanita advent tree final
____________________________
advent boxes
Gingerbread U-Fill Magnetic Advent Calendar
santa advent
_______________________
advent garland
Stocking Garland
____________________________
advent jar
advent calendar jar
___________________
countdown clipboard
______________________
advent books
copyright-katherinemariephotography-2547x
__________________________
paper bag advent
________________________
dollar store advent
IMG_1605
___________________
pocket advent
_______________________
TONS of advent ideas!
advent calendars 2011 DIY Handmade Advent Calendars 2011
_______________________
free printable advents
Free Party Printable Christmas Advent Calendars - Star Wars
_______________________
advent envelopes
____________________
and finally, check out this
 MAGIC advent calendar!
Paper Advent Calendar
_________________
Okay! Time to link up
YOUR advent calendars!
RULE: The great thing about this Sassy Christmas party is that the link up that you share doesn't have to be from your own blog. We all want to see your favorites from around the web, just make sure that you leave THEIR blog link where you found the idea! :)
___________________________
{ONLY ADVENT CALENDARS!}

8 comments:

Bec@littlelucylu said...

This is pretty much the best post EVER. I posted some of my favorite advent ideas last week (which included some of your awesome features), but YOUR list .... WOW!!! Totally LOVE them all!!!
I was thrilled to be able to join the party today, too! :-)
Thanks for this awesome party!
~Bec

Two Shades of Pink said...

Oh I totally agree...these are some of the best ones I have ever seen! Perfect round up! I love them. I feel a pinterest board coming on devoted totally to advents! LOVE!

Shay said...

You are simply the best! Thanks for all the great ideas!

Lolly Jane said...

So cute..this should motivate me to make an advent calendar. I've never had one.

Miss your face! XO

Rachel said...

these are so cute! I have been so lagging and haven't made mine yet... i love the little match boxes, so cute!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

So many fun calendars out there this year. Thanks for the link-up.

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for hosting this fun link up! I am also hosting an Advent link up at my Christmas blog so please pop over if you have a chance!

Best Christmas wishes,
Natasha.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great post. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
friv2planet.com , juegosfrivol.com , friv400game.com