12/5/11

Trash to Treasure Tuesday!


Let's check out some of my favorite linkups from last week!
______________________
This gorgeous wreath is made from old book pages from
_________________________
Check out this file cabinet made into an amazing Craft Organizer from Frou-FruGal
Lateral File Turned Craft Organizer
______________________
I am IN LOVE with this lamp redo from
____________________
Can you even guess what this wreath is made from?
An old inner tube from a bike wheel!
________________________
I love this advent calendar made from old cracker boxes!
_______________________
How cute are these old sweaters, made into a wreath from
______________________
I WANT this garage sale madeover mirror in my home!
2011-11-28_6570 copy
_____________________
A Madeover Shoe Bench from
___________________
Great linkups!
Time for some t2t!
Have a great Tuesday!


7 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh I am sooooooo excited! This is my first time to be featured after a linky party.....whahoo!!! Thank you so much!
Peggy

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Thanks for the feature on my mirror:)

Milla said...

Wow really nice features. I like the wreath of pages.

Mary - because i like to decorate said...

Thanks so much for the shoe bench feature! I have been so behind on my projects, that I am just now seeing this and linking up for the week. And thanks for hosting every week, I enjoy the other posts as well!

Deny Games said...

Many thanks for your personal sharing. We experience more than happy about that. You should also consider their finest game titles with our free currently to find the sense of exciting that brings.
kizidaily.com , friv2gamers.com

Friv4 Games Online said...

I found lots of interesting information here.Great work. i like this blog
happy wheels demo | friv | happy wheels game

Kidz said...

I read your post and I found it amazing! thank!
contact form, snapchat emoji