Featuring YOU!

Time for some Saturday morning afternoon shout outs! I'm running a little bit late, I know. It's been one of those days. I decided to make this a Valentine's Day post... since V-day is just around the corner!! By the way, have you checked out all of our previous Valentine's Day posts?

TONS of free LOVE printables 
50+ sweet treats for Valentine's Day

Valentine's homemade cards for KIDS
CUTE love signs and decor
Valentine's activities for kids

We've been busy around here!!
book page banner
Sweetology 101
you rock, Valentine
no sew bunting
printable HOGS and kisses
Valentine's Day in the office
Valentine mantel
free printable
Yankee Doodle Designs
key to my heart

The Overhaul
Love Is...

Diary of Dave's Wife
pink mini donuts

the Pleated Poppy
Valentine's Day mantle

Claire and Justine
mini heart cakes

WHEW! Tons of great ones!!
If you were featured, make sure to grab a button!

Pin It


Olga@Stardust-Decor&Style said...

Great features Marni!

Heather Green said...

I love everything!!! Thanks for the great features!

Kristy Call said...

Oh Marni How do I lOVE thee? Let me Count the ways.... You are the BEST for featuring little ole Me!!!♥

Karla Medina said...

Such great features. :)

agaphcia said...


Trish - Sweetology101 said...

well hot diggity...came over to see who was featured and there was MOI!!!!! SMOOCH! I loved making that ipod so this was fun!

Michelle Paige said...

Always love your picks! Thanks so much for featuring my office valentines! So fun!

Jileen said...

I am so humbled! Thank you very much for the feature. I just love these parties, it is fab platform to collate some great ideas. Cheers, Jileen :)

Steph @ The Silly Pearl said...

Thanks for the feature, Marni! Hogs and kisses to you! :o)