home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

1/19/12

I love {you} signs

I love LOVE. I love to see people in love. I love to hear people say "I Love You". I love to see old people hold hands. I love to see children hug. I love to see a husband open the door for his wife... even though they've been married 50 years. I love to watch a young couple on a first date. I love being married to my best friend.
___________________
I have found some cute {LOVE} signs around lately and I wanted to share them with you. These give me a lot of inspiration to get busy and start makin' signs! There's not a more perfect time than NOW to tell the people that mean the most to us that you LOVE THEM!
___________________________
Pinned Image
_______________________
Pinned Image
______________________
Pinned Image
_______________________
Pinned Image
________________________________
Flamingo Toes
____________________
______________________
Pinned Image
_______________________
___________________
Pinned Image
___________________
______________________
Print mounted on Tin "Home is wherever I am with you"
___________________
_____________________
Pinned Image
________________________
LINOCUT PRINT - Hello. Also, I Love You GREEN typography valentine poster 8x10
____________________
LOVE IT?

Pin It

2 comments:

Sims Family said...

Thanks Marni! I was looking for a love sign to make for my hubby kind of like Katie @Sweet Rose made. These give me some great ideas!

Moira-Lin said...

I love them all! You did get pretty lucky marrying your hubby. Shhh...don't tell him I said that :)