home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

2/27/12

T2T Tuesday and A New Adventure!

I've decided that I crave craziness! We decided this week to put our house on the market! We're MOVING!!! I'm super excited and nervous at the same time. The best part is...
we will be living down the street from my sister!
Time to pack boxes and have a YARD SALE!
We're gettin' rid of stuff!!
just an FYI... our realtor is A.MAZE.ING!!!
________________________
Trash to Treasure Tuesday must go on!
Last week we had TONS of great linkups!
Here are the favorites!
My friends at P3 transformed this old pizza parlor bench into something perfect for spring!
_____________________
The Space Between used a little white wash and some painters tape to make this cabinet awesome!
 ___________________
Check out this dresser makeover from RustiChic... LOVE!!
_____________________
Little House in Big D made over this estate sale desk into a striped, sassy, oops paint beauty!
___________________
I Looooove this desk makeover from Meg and Mums
______________________
Junk wood into something FABulous!! Holy Craft made this adorable sign for just a dollar!
_____________________
Take an old corkboard and make something AMAZING!! I love this inspiration board from Balancing Home!
 _____________________
The Uncluttered Lifestyle transformed an old suitcase into a home for her sewing machine!
______________________
Decorating the Dorchester Way took an out-dated piece of canvas art and painted over it, perfect for her baby's nursery! 
__________________
And from one of my Sassy sponsors... Hating Martha!
Don't throw away your plastic spoons, melt them into a flower! So FUN!
______________________
Okay, that's my list for this week. Link up your t2t projects that you have been working on! We'd love to see 'em! Remember JUST trash to treasures, please! Happy Tuesday!

Pin It

12 comments:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well with selling your house.

And thanks for hosting :)

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Best of luck selling your house, and your stuff. Thanks for hosting.

Jenni said...

good luck with the house selling business! i know az it can sometimes be rough! i live here too, wondering if you are in the east or west valley?

Anneke at This, That and Life said...

What a great surprise to be featured!!! Wow ~ thank you!!! And how exciting to be onto another adventure AND close to your sister - can't beat that! :-)

Iesha Williams said...

Sometimes a little craziness is good. I say embrace it! Thanks for the feature!

Sims Family said...

I'm so glad for you! I remember talking about this a while ago with you...are you heading to Gilbert?

Big D and Me said...

Congratulations! I'm so jealous, I would love to live down the street from my sister.

Moira-Lin said...

I wish I lived down the street from my sisters! They are both moving and neither will move next to me!!

Samm Spangler said...

Thank you SOOOO much for the feature!! I hope you will enjoy the Goodwill/Burlap furniture makeover I did this week!

Just LOVE your site!

Thanks again!

Samm @ LittleHouseintheBigD.com

A;ge said...

Thanks so much for the feature!!! Good look moving! I live down the road from my sister! It's awesome!!!

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thanks for hosting and good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the feature and all the best with the move :)