home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

3/9/12

FFA is late... again!

I've decided that I'm a better mom than a blogger lately! This week has been busy and full of FUN! Between packing, cleaning, working at the school, field trips, baseball practices, Young Women,
and doing the "mom" things...
 I was actually able to squeeze in a little bit a girl time with some of my favorite east side Arizona bloggers! We decided to got together tonight before Kristi left to go back home. These girls are amazing!! (Can you tell that it's nearly one o'clock in the morning? Cuz it is!)
me, Kristy, Katie, Kristyn, Kelli and Kristy
(I just realized that I am outnumbered by the K's!)
Thanks for a FUN night, girls!
Let's keep this party going!
Happy Friday!
XOXO!
Pin It

10 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

I think I have been a better teacher than blogger this week...that's probably a good thing since that's what pays the bills!

Thanks for having me today. Happy Friday!

Best wishes,
Natasha In Oz

Jennifer Dawn said...

I think if you feel like you are a better mom than a blogger, then you have your priorities straight.

That is exactly how it should be! :)

Thanks for hosting!

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a nice weekend!

Katherines Corner said...

Making happy memories beats blogging any day! Hugs and happy weekend wishes my friend xo

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

I'm glad you have your priorities straight! Being a fabulous Mom is always better than being a fabulous blogger :) Thanks so much for hosting!

Grandma Carla said...

Did you buy that boy a camel!?? Better than a dirt bike! Where is his helmet?

Mimi said...

Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

So glad you're putting mommying first. :) Thanks for hosting, and have a great weekend!

Tracy said...

Thanks for hosting :)
Tracy

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Lots of green showing up for St. Patricks Day. Thanks for hosting. Happy I had something to share.
Denise