home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

3/29/12

FFA party!

Welcome back to another week of FFA!!
I love Fridays!
What's on your agenda for this weekend? We will be listening to Conference and spending time with family. I always look forward to this time of year! If you missed my post on General Conference ideas for kids... here it is!
Tons of fun things your kiddos can do while watching/listening to the prophet. Because of Conference weekend, there will be no shout outs or Sunday spotlight, just a weekend full of family time!
 Can't WAIT! :)
_________________
For the winner of the Sugarlicious book giveaway
 from Sweetology 101...
current giveaway
the winner is LUCKY #13! Congrats Addison Mae! You are the new proud owner this amazing SWEET book! I will send you an email shortly! YAY! Perfect for Spring!
______________________
Join me Monday when I announce a NEW vinyl creation that I've been working on... AND A GIVEAWAY!! Let's PARTY! Link up anything: crafts, recipes, DIY, designs, family, etc.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Go Ahead...
grab a BUTTon!

Pin It


13 comments:

Renonda said...

Thanks for hosting! She will love that book. I already have it.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Yay!!! I'm first to link up! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

Deana said...

Thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend with your family!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Angela said...

Thank you so much for hosting this awesome link party! :)

xoxo
Angela

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Anonymous said...

Marni, thanks for hosting!

Erika . . . with a K said...

Thanks for hosting. I cant wait to visit all the linkups! Have a great weekend!

Patty Albertson said...

Thanks for hosting! I see tons of links to check out!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Lots of fun posts to check out. Thanks for hosting

Rachelle said...

Thank you for hosting the link party! I love your website, it's so fun :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting girl! Have a nice weekend!!

shaban osama said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات ببريدة