saturday shout outs!

Happy Saturday to YOU!
Some shout outs from our FFA Friday party!
polka dot dress tutorial
How stinkin' cute is she?!
DIY paper mache letters
I love the pop of color!
rainbow party
Tons of cute ideas!
pleated purse tutorial
I need this purse!
master bedroom redo
LOVING the stripes!
spring wreath
My next to-do project!
wooden placemats
These are gorgeous!
bow ties and tutus
Let's PARTY!
tutu & bow tie 2nd birthday party
owl cupcake toppers
Super sweet!
buffet makeover and open shelving
I love every single thing about this picture!!
...and another amazing buffet makeover
from my girls at Lolly Jane!
Great job everyone!
Keep linking up!

Pin It


Heather Green said...

Thank you so much for the feature!! I think she's pretty darn cute, too. ;)

Raysha said...

I love the buffet makeover from Lolly Jane. I love the color.


Lolly Jane said...

Yay! Thanks for the feature! I'm so in love with the photo above our too. GORGEOUS!

Love you!