home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

3/12/12

trash to treasure TUESDAY!

it's t2t time!
some of my favorites from last week were
FURNITURE PIECES...
_______________________
4 the Love of Wood
dresser makeover
_____________________________
stenciled desk makeover

__________________________
bread box makeover
_____________________
from hutch to kitchen island
___________________
telephone bench
_________________________
hutch makeover
____________________
cozy corner makeover
Pin It
LOTS of great linkups last week!
Let's see what you've been up to this week.
Link up your trash to treasures here!
grab a button!


________________

9 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Great features, Marni. Thanks for hosting.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Hi Marni, thanks so much for featuring my hutch makeover! You host a great party!

Samm Spangler said...

WOW! Thank you so much for featuring my stenciled desk! I spent a LOT of time on it and Im so happy you liked it!! Cant wait to see what everyone links up this week!

Samm
www.LittleHouseintheBigD.com

A Mother and A Daughter said...

Thanks for hosting the party and for featuring our Breadbox Makeover! You rock Marni! ~ Barbara

D said...

Thank you for hosting this fun linky party, love the projects.

DIYbyDesign said...

Great features. Thanks for hosting. Hope to see you tonight at my party that opens at 8pm EST.

Tam said...

Can't wait to check out all the inspiration... Thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up and then tried to grab your button to link back. However,when I put it on my blog, it didn't work. Plesae e-mail me the html for your button so I can put it on my blog!

have a wonderful day

Marilyn

driftwoodesign said...

Came over to party and found you were showing off my Cottage Country Cabinet, thank you so much! All the features you chose are remarkable. I've added your button to my main page.
Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD