home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

5/31/12

FFA Friday!

I'm sooo happy to be back!
Pin It
I have seriously missed blogging. I think it's great for everyone to take a little break every once in awhile. I feel rejuvenated and ready to GO! We are all moved into our new home and we LOVE it!! I've been having TONS of fun decorating and painting...
...and adding a little vinyl lettering here and there! ;)

School is out and we've been loving every second of swimming, sleeping in, making cookies, and just hanging out with the kids. I have a feeling this is going to be the funnest summer EVER. Living down the street from my sister and my boys are getting older, so they are much more fun now! I am also excited to announce that we have a SUPER fun sassy summer schedule planned for the next 2 months. I can't promise that I will be blogging every single day, like I used to but be assured that this summer is going to packed full of FUN here at Sassy Sites! I would LOVE for you to join along and link up at our summer parties! Speaking of PARTY... let's get this party started!!

Link up anything that you've been up to in the month of May! Anything that you've crafted, baked, created, glued, and painted... we want to see it all! Last month we had a record breaking 476 linkups! Let's do it again!! Have a wonderful Friday!

15 comments:

Megan {The Brick Bungalow} said...

Yay!!

Have fun on Summer Break and I can't wait to see how you're decorating!

Unknown said...

So glad you're back!!! Thanks for hosting! XO, Aimee

ANNE said...

Thanks so much for the party! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

It seems like EVERYBODY'S moving lately. We're moving too which is why my blogging has slowed way down.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new home! Glad to see you back in blog-land :)
Jacki@redheadedmommy.com

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Welcome back Marni!!!! When are we meeting up again? I miss you!!!

Lolly Jane said...

You're back!! We missed you!! XOXOXO

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Thanks for hosting!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

So happy you're back, Marni! :)
Thanks for hosting the party!
xo!
Vanessa

Rose Jesky said...

Thanks For Hosting!
Rose @ {A Rosie Sweet Home}

Anonymous said...

So glad you are enjoying summer, thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

I'm linking to this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com because I love that picture frame! Super cute!

Unknown said...

Marni,

Thank you for hosting each week, wonderful party!!!

Hugs, Tanya :)

Unknown said...

Welcome Back Marni, we missed you and I can't wait to see the new digs, love the picture frame!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back!! Happy Friday!