home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

8/21/10

Crib Bench

I've always LOVED crib benches!
I've seen a few at boutiques, but I've never
been willing to pay their price. I just need to
learn how to make my own...
so I'm going to learn! These sites show
us how they turned their old baby cribs
into something SO sassy and cute!

_____________________

I love this one!
I love how the crib isn't a traditional
spindle bed. I love how she made it
almost to resemble a chair. I just love it!

found @ Junk Market Style__________________________________

She found this rusted iron baby crib junking one day. She turned it into a bench for her bedroom. I love this one because it is really vintage... not just made to look that way! :)

found @ Junk Market Style
_________________________________
I love all the details on this crib bench! The rounded sides, the wicker back, and the design in front!
_______________________________
I love the spindle cribs and that she painted this one black!

found @ Primitive Wood Treasures
__________________________
So cute! She made this into a bed for her dog! Great idea!

(source unknown)
_____________________________
I love the white! So simple, yet elegant!
_______________________________
Check out this cute one! She has a full tutorial
on it too so you can make your own! I love the chair
legs she used and the moulding in front!

found @ Tatortots and Jello
shows us exactly how it's done! Go to her sassy site to get a full tutorial!

9 comments:

Danielle Leal said...

i love them! I really would love to do one myself! I am definitely on the look out for an old crib that i can re-purpose.

Jill said...

These are so cool. I've seen the same sort of thing with headboards too, not just cribs. Gail at My Repurposed Life has made some. (http://myrepurposedlife.blogspot.com/)

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love these ideas!!

Thanks for following me and I look forward to following your FABULOUS blog!!
Karen @ The Mommy Times

Moira-Lin said...

You always find the cutest things! This would make a cute bench in my entry way :) Wanna make me one?? LOL Thanks for the great idea once again.

Ali @ Honey and Maple Syrup said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love all these repurposed cribs! I'll have to browse around your blog some more =)

Linda said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop and I LOVE your blog! I'll be back to read more.
Thanks for visiting and following me too!
Robin

amieggs said...

hello there!!!! thank you for visiting my blog =)
you have a wonderful blog too! =)

Taylor said...

Those are so cute. I've never seen a crib bench before. I do have a few cribs though :)

The Attic Girls said...

Thanks for dropping by our blog and featuring our crib bench! So nice of you. We've also made them from Twin and even full size headboards in the past. Wishing you a perfect day*

Nancy