It's great to be 8!

My friend's daughter is getting baptized on Saturday! She brought by an invitation a couple of days ago, and the wheels in my brain started turning immediately. :) So, this is what I came up with...

Supplies Needed:
square board
white spray paint
vinyl lettering
mod podge
hot glue

Start by spraying your board.

Stain the edges.

Add your vinyl lettering.

Hot glue your ribbon.
Mod Podge your picture to the board.

So cute!

total cost for project $1 for the board
total time spent 30 minutes

Do you want to order the
 vinyl lettering for this project?
contact me at
or visit my blog at ChooseTheWriting.blogspot.com


kathie said...

That is super cute, and even more than super special... she is going to love it!!

Trina Hautala said...

OMG! I LOVE this - super cute!!!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Ooooh that is really cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog to follow, I'm follow you now too! :)

Joy@WhenDoesDaddyComeHome said...

Do you make the vinyl yourself and if so, how?

Heather said...

How did you get your custom vinyl lettering? I love this. My daughter is having her 2nd birthday and I would love to do this! :) Thanks for the idea.

Sassy Sites! said...

I do vinyl lettering! :)


Tiffany said...

Hi there! Thanks for the follow. I'm following you back. I hope you'll enter my Mommy of the Month Contest for November. You'll get an interview, blog button, and bio on my blog for a month plus a permanent spot in my MOM Wall of Fame.

Get all the details at http://www.youngwifeandmom.com/p/new-mommy-of-month-contest.html

~ Tiffany

Samantha said...

found you on tuesday tag along. super cute blog.

A Thrifty Diva said...

cute.cute.cute. following you

M'Liss said...

Totally cute. I love this. You are amazing!

Mama Hen said...

What a fabulous blog you have! I am happy I found it through Welcome Wednesday! I am following you now. Please come visit Mama's Little Chick! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Kristin said...

So cute!! Stopping by from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. Following you now.


Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

This is SO awesome. Too bad my little princess is only 5.

Melissa said...

Very cute!


Lori@Paisley Passions said...

What a great idea! I love how it turned out! Thanks for linking up and sharing on Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :)

~Lori S.