Quiet Books

Check out these adorable
 quiet books I found!
Brown Paper Packages just posted her quiet book today!


Mandy Douglass made this quiet book out of 4x6 sheet protectors.


Obsessively Stitching made her quiet book out of pot holders! I love it!


The Crafting Chicks featured {Tiffany's Quiet Book}.


Daffodil Mama made this quiet book using a 4x6 plastic photo album.

Check out this quiet book made by Homemade By Jill


The Apron Girls made this quiet book out of brown lunch bags.


Oopsey Daisy just featured her new quiet book.

Do you have a quiet book
 you want to share with us?
Link up here!


Melanna said...

Oh! I will have to check out all the links. I'm just starting a quiet book for my two year old for Christmas. I will be posting the pages on my blog. I've only got 2 posted so here they are. I have a few more done, but i haven't gotten pictures of them yet.

katskraps4kids said...

These would have come in so handy when I had toddlers on Sunday mornings! Well, maybe I'll learn to sew by the time I have my grands & can make some! =)

Singlemama said...

Hello! I am your newest follower from a Wednesday Blog Hop. I would love it if you would follow back at one or all three of my blogs!



Kimberlee said...

Love all the quiet books!
200 Follower Giveaway in Progress

Alison said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my quiet book! I so appreciate it!! :)

theteo5 said...

Where were these when my kids were little?! Stopping by from the blog hop. I'm already a follower though. :)


AUDRA said...

I need to make some so bad! I'm thinking they will be perfect skocking stuffers!

rebecca said...

lots of great ideas! thanks for sharing. :)

brown paper packages said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I am loving all the ideas...especially the one made out of potholders. SO cute!

jakell said...

Following via Friday Follow!
Would love to have you stop by and check
us out too! Lots of great family friendly
giveaways @ www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com
Have a great day!

Love these, been wanting to make some for christmas.. great ideas, thanks!

play3rsgold said...

These would have come in so useful when I had youngsters on Weekend mornings! Well, maybe I'll understand to sew by enough time I have my grands RS 2007 Gold