Christmas with HOT GLUE

Don't you love this blog! This girl LoVeS her hot glue
...and I love her blog! :)

A girl and a glue gun

This Jingle Bell Mistletoe was made with hot glue by The Ivy Cottage


WhipperBerry made this gorgeous jeweled ornament ball.


Shanty 2 Chic made these darling ruffled Christmas trees

Bird Crafts made this cute Christmas cupcake stand.


Pink Suede Shoe made these adorable Christmas poppers!

Open them and find a SURPRISE!! This is such a cute idea for neighbors!

Organize Your Stuff Now made these beaded Christmas trees with hot glue.

The30Girl made felt wrapped Christmas Trees.

Link up your HOT GLUE Christmas crafts!


Leanne said...

Thanks for featuring my beaded tree. I think it's so pretty I'll probably make more next year.

Kimbo West @ a girl and a glue gun said...

THANKS! I love YOUR blog!

Leanne said...

Oops! I linked the wrong post. I'm #6. You can delete it if you'd like.

Jenn said...

Just realized it was HOT glue! Sorry, I can't delete my posts. Love your blog though! :)

the 30 girl said...

Thanks so much for featuring my felt tree! I really appreciate it!!! What a great site you have here by the way!