T2T Tuesday!

Welcome back to another Tuesday of
Trash to Treasures!


Here are some of my faves from last week...
Just Between Friends took a skirt and made it into an adorable hat. I'm in love with this hat!!


I Spy DIY bought these shoes and thought they needed a little makeover. Aren't they adorable!!


I am in love with this island that The J Family redid!


The Frosted Gardener did it again! :) Check out this gorgeous transformation that caused quite the controversy!


DIY By Design not only transformed a chair, by she made over her entire guest room.


Suddenly, I See found an old chalkboard at a garage sale for $1.00 and made it something cute and very useful!


Tattered and Inked redid this old school desk for her little guy's room for a Christmas present!

Okay, let's see what you've been refinishing, transforming, and makin' better!
Link up your T2T here!
Happy Treasure Hunting!


Jonie Marie said...

Thanks for the feature!

Sharon said...

Hi! I jusst found your blog. Thank you for hosting...I've just linked up and signed on as your newest follower!
Have a wonderful week!

Katie @ EyeSpyDIY said...

Thanks for featuring my shoes! Love that hat made out of a skirt...too cute!

Thank you for hosting!

Leanne said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting again.

Judy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my chair. I'm glad you liked it. I wish I had the before picture...you would have really been amazed. Thanks as always for hosting.

Kandy said...

Love, Love, Love this!!!!!!! I love to "repurpose" and find new life in an "old" item!!!!
Yay!!! GREAT blog post!!!

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

As always thanks for hosting!!! So glad I finally have a post that counts for trash to treasure! :)

The Frosted Gardner said...

THank you so much for featuring our vintage white dresser! Love this dresser! We appreciate your weekly linky parties. Have a wonderful night!