Let's Give 'em a SHOUT OUT!!

Saturday is a special day! It's the day we get ready for Sunday...and give some great linkups from our FFA party last night a Saturday Shout Out!!
My Garden of Eden made these fabulous Easter jellybean topiaries!
Laura Thoughts made this magnetic make up holder!
Just Beckause got the inspiration from Under My Umbrella for these adorable signs!
She Wears Flowers made this darling Shopping Book for her daughter to use while they get the groceries!
I {Heart} Naptime painted black and white stripes on her kitchen table! Guess what my next project is... YEP! I LOVE this!!!
Thread and Feather made this cute felt book. I love the Tic-Tac-Toe page!
Nifty Thrifty Things hand folder EACH of these stars! WOW!!
Homeroad made this gorgeous upcycled chalkboard... too bad it's sold! She shows us how she made it though, so you can make one too!
How cute is this spring wreath from Sugar Baby Boutique!
Reenie Jae Creations designed this super cute scripture cover!
Bella Treasures made these cute "Baseball Mom" necklaces!
Great job ladies!! Don't forget...
if you were featured, grab a button!! :)
Join us tomorrow when we spotlight our Sassy Top Spot!
Happy Saturday!!


My Garden of Eden said...


Thank you SO much for the feature! It was a nice surprise!!! I just love your site and am honored to be on it! Thanks again!!


Tanyia said...

Great features!

Susan @ homeroad.net said...

Thanks for featuring me Marni!
Yes my chalkboard sold but I made 2 more for the shop!
Have a great day!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I totally rapped that song earlier today. I say "rapped" cause I didn't sing it per-say, but replied to my daughter when she asked what day it was.

Brycie Jean said...

Oh thanks so much for featuring me! I was literally jumping up and down in my kitchen!


bellatreasures said...

Thanks for featuring me Marni. I love your site! Blessings,Kerri