home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

5/29/11

Sassy Spotlight!

I am excited to introduce you to our
 Sunday Spotlight this week!
Meet Lindsay...the Artsy-Fartsy Mama!
She's a graphic designer and stay at home mom to a fun-loving one year old. She has a wonderful, supportive husband who listens to her ramble on about all the ideas she has rolling around in her head. She loves to spend her time crafting, cleaning, designing and having fun with her little family.
"Being creative is just how I am. I've always been that way. Creating things, whether it's crafts or graphic design, is therapeutic for me. I love coming up with new ideas, or seeing something already made and recreating it with my own style. I'm so inspired by all the talented people out there! It makes me happy showing off my new projects and explaining how others can do it, too. I love that I get to meet new people with my same passion for being creative."  -Lindsay
_______________________________
Here's are some favorite posts of the Artsy Fartsy Mama!
_______________________
_________________________
_____________________________
________________________________
_______________________________
and her most recent posts is one of MY FAVORITES!!
how cute are these?!!
 _________________________________
Be sure and visit Lindsay over at
Artsy Fartsy Mama!
She's adorable!

Lindsay also has another blog she calls Happy Potamus Designs!
Be sure to stop by and visit her there too!!
Lindsay, this has been so much getting to know you better!
 You are darling and I LOVE your cute little family!
Happy Sunday everyone!
 XOXO!

No comments: