home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

5/31/11

t2t Tuesday!

Welcome back to another fabulous week of Trash to Treasures!
This last week has been FULL of t2t's for me! Did you see my backyard makeover? We even spray painted the swing set! I LOVE IT!! That just goes to show that you can spray paint ANY.THING. Now, onto my favorites from last week! I decided it would be fun this week to feature the things that are LITERALLY TRASH! These things are objects that are no longer useful and could be thrown away...
but they weren't!
(and aren't we glad they weren't!!)
{soda can}
_____________________________
{old book}
__________________________________
 {toilet paper rolls}
____________________________
{paint sample}
_______________________
{Gerber puffs container}
____________________________
{wine corks}
_____________________________
{wine bottles}
_______________________________
{book pages}
_______________________________
{pickle jar}
_____________________________
{paint can}
_____________________
You people AMAZE me! This is truly takin' trash and makin' a treasure!! Great job! Let's see what everyone has been transforming this week. The party starts NOW!! :)
Grab a button, please!
Photobucket

Happy t2t Day!


6 comments:

Mimi said...

You are too sweet to mention my Monopoly Money Bucket! I was so close to tossing the old bills but felt so guilty! It turned out to be one of my most fun things to do!
Thanks for hosting - Love your party and enjoying all the creative links.
See you next Party. :)

Screaming Sardine said...

Wonderful upcycling/recycling features! They're always my favorite. :)

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Unknown said...

Hey there! Always love stopping by. I have been a follower for sometime and just started a new blog to share crafts. I would love to have you link up. http://teresa-craftychatter.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! I LOVE, LOVE your parties! I get so inspired to use what I already HAVE! Thank you for hosting!

Jade Clark said...

I love the winecork letter, so going to collect them and make one for my mom... she'll adore it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for hostessing each week!