home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

7/16/11

sunday sassy spotlight!

I didn't get a chance to post my Saturday Shout Outs... sorry! I was running  the Relief Society Super Saturday this year. Pictures to come! :) I will post some of my faves from the ffa party throughout this next week. So, I am excited to introduce you to Shawna from
a very happy, very content woman who loves her husband, family, friends, animals, and home. Keep reading to find out more about that side of her and you might just see her darker side in there too. She's the adorable woman behind this blog...
where you find tutorials like
___________________________________
___________________________
_____________________________

and check out her ETSY shop!
where you can purchase ADORABLE headbands and hair accessories like these...

go by and say HELLO to Shawna and become a follower of her cute blog!
XOXO!!

1 comment: